Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy papa's day . 爸爸节快乐

It's papa's day again and we celebrated with our papa earlier with the ice-cream cake Ching bought from Penang and I can't upload picture now as in I'm forcing my sister to borrow me her new toy for blog. Heh.

Oh ya, I make it in purpose as in everyone said you're really lucky you can act cute whenever you want cause if people around you are not 纵容 you then you'll never even have a chance to act cute. Hehehehehehehe. Ya, I'm so damn lucky to have her as my sister.

Anyhow, things happen and I hope that I didn't really disappoint you,papa. I'm trying my best to make you happy "today". Hehehehehe. You know I love to be in naughty mode and you never stop me from being naughty and keep on telling me that I'm a normal person and I can't control everything.

Hrmmmmm...... After all then, I don't really like this new toy of my sister cause I find myself love the actual keyboard more then the screen keyboard. Hehehehehe.

Okay, going bathe and pack dinner for the family cause I'm not a good cook and everybody knows. Hehehehe.

Good day, people and happy papa's day to my papa.

Xoxo#

No comments:

Post a Comment