Sunday, March 11, 2012

24th Birthday

celebrated birthday like usual, with family members, with a big bowl of mee sua. not everyone eats mee sua on her birthday nowadays but still I insist that I've to eat at least a bowl of mee sua every year and my mom never forget to serve me mee sua on my birthday. its kind of special this year cause my mom can hardly make me pork balls and so i made myself pork balls and my mom cooked the soup. :)

I am here to update my blog before our drinking session cause someone complained that I'm very lazy and never update about my birthday. :P

taken pictures.
the pork balls i made

the mee sua my mom served yesterday!

the Tiramisu Ching bought from Secret Recipe for me.

the family picture without eldest brother

I'm grateful cause I've got lots of birthday wishes from friends who live in different countries. 

I'm grateful cause I've got family members who are here for me for birthday celebrations even though none of them is free, especially my papa who has to rest when he has extra time

I'm grateful cause I've got a brother who never forget to wish me even though he had been busy working for days and living far apart with us with different timezone.

I'm grateful cause I've got Ee Peng who insisted to treat me meals even after my birthday

I'm grateful cause I've got Win Shen who insisted to buy me a backpack and send all over from UK for me.

thank you, people for never forget my birthday.
thank you, people for all the well wishes. 

so, goodnight people. 

may you enjoy your life like i do, xoxo#

No comments:

Post a Comment