hello people!
i'm here after my heavy dinner before my bed time. XD
was busy slacking at home today and reading books online. found out that my English is really lousy that i don't understand most of the sentences i read today.
Read from a book recommended by a friend of mine. it stated that "I'm busy -- really busy. But sometimes I wonder if what I'm doing will make a difference in the long run. I'd really like to think there was meaning in my life, that somehow things were different because I was here." i think it stated well about me.
no, reading is not tiring. reading is fine. i just have to fall for books to kill my times. update myself is not a waste because i put effort, i get what i need. :)
dad kept on telling us not to trade if it is not making money, not doing anything that doesn't make profit. i'm a daughter of businessman. i believe in my dad, he is always right and no matter what he does, he will never hurt me. :) as the chinese saying goes, even a tiger doesn't eat his cub? not sure. hehehe.
glad my sister is safe
admit that you are biased. i know we can't divide our heart into the same size and be fair to everyone. i know i shouldn't fight back and it doesn't really mean that you're right all the time
do i need a counselor? i don't know but i think that everyone of us has the right to voice out about our thought. you have no right to stop me talking just because i point out the fact.
don't expect me to think alike you when i'm not you.
please think.
got to go. :)
goodnight, pals. xo#
No comments:
Post a Comment