hello people! I'm here for a short update about Cempedak butter cake because I was lucky that one customers of mine brought three Cempedak for me this morning! thought of baking a cake for him and so i googled! I remembered that saw its recipe before and so I finished up my jobs and left office earlier today.
got home at 1 and started to make noises in kitchen! heh. first time ever that i tried to cut a Cempedak! :)
this is how Cempedak looks like! its aroma beats everything! hah.
i doubled the portion of cempedak in the ingredient list. I'm not quite sure if it is because i added too much of Cempedak or different mould i used so it turned out moist and tender but spongy? anyway its my first time baking butter cake. I shall keep on trying to find out why! heh.
recipe adapted from here.
thank people for sharing recipe! :)
going off then! night, pals! xo#


No comments:
Post a Comment