Wednesday, May 30, 2012

:[

It's the second day of my holiday and I'm here in Sunway still. :) Went to college yesterday and wanted to try the best fried rice I used to eat once a day and five times a week and the shop is closed. Disappointed, really. Things changed and memories are kept deep in my heart. That is all I can say.

Met Raymond and we went to Mid Valley Megamall. I thank Buddha cause Raymond was with me all day long even though he was sick. This friend of mine is really cool and I wish that sometimes later I'll be able to meet someone like him. Guess what he had done? I told him that my sis doesn't eat tofu and he said he'll eat everything she doesn't eat for her. So nice, so cool. Pity him that he felt even more worse after our meals yesterday.

The other friend of mine came to see me too yesterday and we had yumcha session. It was pretty cool too and yea, right, life is not that happy after all. He is someone who came to tell me how cruel is the reality. He said that asking me to go for studies is just a hope and he is all the way here til middle o the night for my " bright future " .

Too much to think. Too enjoy in this short trip. Love here so much til I don't feel like going home yet. Too bad, holiday ends up really soon.

I'll miss you very much, Raymond. I'll think of what you have pointed out, Jason. Never worry about me cause I'm old enough in taking good care of myself.

Got to go. Good morning, people. Good morning, Sunway. Xoxo#

No comments:

Post a Comment