Saturday, October 13, 2012

:)

It's Saturday and it is my favourite day just because I get to come home earlier every Saturday.

Weird thing happened today which I left my keys of my house and car outside overnight and get to find it still after all. Heh

Mom complains that I never keep my things in their own places and so I was wondering why key doesn't ring. Haha yea right funny minded and I'll try to control myself and remember to keep my keys but keeping it outside first after seeing Cooper and running over to hug him every time I'm home. Heh

Talking about my son, i just bathe him today and it is raining cats and dogs with thunder and lightning. He is going to remain stinky tomorrow and I've to send him to a vet for vaccination. Heh

I hope that we'll be alright. :))

.... And I really feel like baking almond cookies today and someone stopped me from doing that. :(

Good day, yo!

Yea, emo days! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment