Heyo people! I'm here again with a new post to stop me from yawning. Hehe. Yea right I'm very tired and I have to keep my eyes open until tonight. I tried every method I can use to keep myself awake, like exceeded my daily coffee intake and so I wish I will not be that tired later.
Talking about the seafood bean curd I made at the other day, I added in 2 Japanese egg tofu, carrot, fish, prawns, pepper, salt, ajinomoto, potato starch and corn starch. Mix everything, adjust the taste and add in potato and corn starch. After all then steam it and deep fried it by coating it with potato starch. It's easy and my dad likes it. :) talking about quantity of ingredients we need for seafood bean curd are hundred gram each for potato and corn starch, fish and prawn and 2 tofu. Followed recipe but didn't follow everything because I was too lazy in measuring the ingredients. Hehe
Oh well you can try mine if you feel lazy weighing ingredients also by adding in 1 tablespoon of corn starch and 3 tablespoon of potato starch. I added in sesame oil, garlic and shallot which are not stated in the recipe. After all then they are still fine. :))
Hrmmm.... You can try it as it is too easy to make! Just because I can make it so does everyone else!
It's time to bathe and get ready to go to meet ah cheap and depart to UUM.
See you again!!

No comments:
Post a Comment