Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hello people!

I'm here before dating my bed. Yea, sick still. Caught a cold I think because I can only breathe in but breathing out with my lovely nose. Hehehe. 

Told boy I can't breathe with one of the holes of my nose and we laughed. Hehe 

No we are not there for the group of kedahan today. Not sure why but we are not there.  

Anyway will have to consult my uncle tomorrow before the sickness get worst because ms asthma loves me and I hope I can get well before I meet up with my brother. 


The porridge my mommy made for me

She asked if I need porridge again tomorrow and I said yes. First time ever that I felt like being a good patient. Hopefully it works. 

So, it's time to call it a day! 

Night, pals.

Xo#

No comments:

Post a Comment